Hi Daniel, Thanks Daniel, I’ve just had a quick read and it looks good to me. If anyone else has comments this would be a great time to jump in :) I haven’t seen `[[info:elisp::page]]' links before, it seems like there’s one other in the manual. Do you know if they work well with the exported forms of the manual? Daniel Fleischer writes: > Hi Timothy, > > Attached is my patch. > > Best, > > *Daniel Fleischer* > > [2. text/x-patch; 0001-org-manual-added-section-about-regular-expressions.patch]… All the best, Timothy