Ihor Radchenko writes: > I have been informed that our current ox-html maintainer will no longer > able to perform his duties in full extent. > > We thus need volunteers to help maintaining Org HTML export library - > lisp/ox-html.el I depend on ox-html for my personal website. I would be glad to help. > We need people fluent with Elisp with FSF copyright assignment (or > willing to sign it). I have copyright set up assignment and I’m mostly fluent with FSF. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de