Hello, The attached 2 patches add support for exporting unscheduled tasks and repeating tasks to iCalendar, respectively. For patch 1 (unscheduled tasks): Currently, ox-icalendar does not allow creating an iCalendar task without a scheduled start date. If an Org TODO is missing a SCHEDULED timestamp, then ox-icalendar sets today as the scheduled start date for the exported task. Patch 1 changes this by adding a new customization org-icalendar-todo-force-scheduling. When non-nil, the start date is set to today (same as the current behavior). When nil, unscheduled Org TODOs are instead exported without a start date. I also propose the default value to be nil. Note, this is backwards-incompatible with the previous behavior! But I think it should be the default anyways, because IMO it is the more correct and useful behavior. An iCalendar VTODO without a DTSTART property is valid, and has the same meaning as an Org TODO without a SCHEDULED timestamp. Also, all the iCalendar programs I have tried support unscheduled tasks, including Thunderbird, Evolution, Nextcloud, and Tasks.org. For patch 2 (repeating timestamps): I add recurrence rule (RRULE) export for repeating SCHEDULED and DEADLINE timestamps in TODOs, similar to how repeating non-TODO events are currently handled. The main complication here is that iCalendar's RRULE applies to both DTSTART and DUE properties; by contrast, Org's SCHEDULED and DEADLINE timestamps may have different repeaters. I am not sure the best way to handle the case where SCHEDULED and DEADLINE have different repeaters, so in that case I issue a warning and skip the repeater.