If you have another example which demonstrates your problem please share. > > 2. Why all the
? > > With mono-spaced fonts in text/plain, line break looks > nice. But I don't think those line-breaks need to be > preserved even after export to html. > Use the following to change this behavior (setq org-mime-preserve-breaks nil) Perhaps this should be the default setting. I currently have this set to true because quoted mail (i.e. lines starting with ">") can look very bad with line wrapping. > > Thanks for the good work though. Thanks -- Eric