Yes, I've ended up doing the same. It's not a problem at all, but I was just curious how has it gone that way. regards, Alex joakim@verona.se writes: > aaermolov@gmail.com writes: > >> Hi all! >> >> Recently I've experienced a kind of a problem - my literate Emacs config >> stopped tangling correctly, only a subset of code blocks were found in >> resulting .el file. >> I've looked at it a bit closer and it seems now (not earlier than 9.0.2) >> the :tangle clause became required. I've searched Org repo but failed to >> find a respective commit or any reference to the relevant info. > > I also experienced the same behaviour. :tangle became required, which it > wasn't previously. > > My solution was just to add the ":tangle yes" tag everywhere. > > >> >> Can anyone point me to the right direction? >> >> regards, >> Alex >> > -- > Joakim Verona