emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Add me to list of FSF-signed contributors
@ 2020-06-04  6:27 TEC
From: TEC @ 2020-06-04  6:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Bastien,

I was reminded by your reply to "No Wayman" of the list of
contributors with FSF
signed papers. I anticipate submitting patches to org-mode in the
future, and
signed the FSF papers for my org-edit-special inline LaTeX patch.

I think it may be convenient for the future if I were recorded as
being
FSF-assigned (I submitted the FSF papers under the name "Timothy E
Chapman").

Thanks,

Timothy.

* Re: Add me to list of FSF-signed contributors
@ 2020-06-04  6:43 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-06-04  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: TEC; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> I think it may be convenient for the future if I were recorded as
> being FSF-assigned (I submitted the FSF papers under the name
> ``Timothy E Chapman'').

You were already, as "TEC", but I updated this to Timothy E Chapman.

Thanks for the heads up,

--
 Bastien