Hi Max, >>>> I guess we shall remove references to non-free software (like the >>>> Sublime Text editor - I will do this later on.) > Frankly speaking, I never considered mention of sublime text in such context as > endorsing it. Even though such linking might cause transition in both direction, > I thought it was targeting mostly current sublime users. I believed that: > - It makes first step toward using Org easier since such possibility becomes > discoverable through search engines. > - It reduces friction in heterogeneous teams when an Emacs user proposes to use > Org markup. Later demonstrating features of real Org Mode may become a > convincing argument to try GNU Emacs. My 2c: I think being overly zealous with this is a bad idea. We need to meet people where they are, not where we want them to be. All the best, Timothy