Hey, Benjamin Andresen writes: > I will have a look and report back with my findings! I was relying on a variable which used to contain the value it needed, but doesn't do any more. It was a foolish shortcut and now it uses the official route by processing the parameters that are passed to it. As I don't have access to the official org-mode git repo, can someone please apply this patch for me? br, benny P.S. I'm not committing this patch to the org-babel repo, out of fear of merge issues later on. I guess this route is better? Thanks!