* missing packages
@ 2020-05-28 13:46 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2020-05-28 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I notice a few packages seem to be absent from the org-mode dev tree,
e.g., org-bibtex.el and org-bbdb.el. Yet nothing I've seen in ORG-NEWS
suggests that they have been discontinued. I am probably not
understanding something rather elementary.

Best wishing

--
Colin Baxter

* Re: missing packages
@ 2020-05-28 21:58 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2020-05-28 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Colin Baxter, emacs-orgmode

Colin Baxter writes:

> I notice a few packages seem to be absent from the org-mode dev tree,
> e.g., org-bibtex.el and org-bbdb.el. Yet nothing I've seen in ORG-NEWS
> suggests that they have been discontinued. I am probably not
> understanding something rather elementary.

In Org 9.3, link-related libraries were switched to an ol- prefix
(ol-bibtex.el, ol-bbdb.el, ...).

* Re: missing packages
@ 2020-05-29  5:26   ` Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2020-05-29  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer; +Cc: , emacs-orgmode

Dear Kyle,

    > Colin Baxter writes:
    >> I notice a few packages seem to be absent from the org-mode dev
    >> tree, e.g., org-bibtex.el and org-bbdb.el. Yet nothing I've seen
    >> in ORG-NEWS suggests that they have been discontinued. I am
    >> probably not understanding something rather elementary.

    > In Org 9.3, link-related libraries were switched to an ol- prefix
    > (ol-bibtex.el, ol-bbdb.el, ...).

Thank you very much for this information.

Best wishes,
Colin.

--
Colin Baxter