* Join lines in region with M-^ in Org
@ 2020-06-17 11:12 Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2020-06-17 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all,

With my last tiny commit on master org-delete-indentation (M-^) behaves
as good old plain delete-indentation in the case when a region is
active. Concretely the lines get joined. Before the region has not been
taken into account by org-delete-indentation.

I guess and hope this change is consensual.

If not, please speak out.

Best regards,
--
Marco