Matt Huszagh writes: > I've added the ability in my own configuration to use lambda functions > that evaluate to a string as babel default header arguments, instead of > just the plain strings currently allowed. Would anyone else be > interested in this feature? Shall I prepare a patch? > > There are a number of use cases for this, but to give you an idea, > here's one I'm using myself. > > (setq org-babel-default-header-args:latex > `((:file . (lambda () > (concat "img/" > (sha1 (org-element-property :value (org-element-at-point))) > (by-backend '((html . "-html") (t . "-org"))) > ".svg"))))) > > This computes a filename based on the hash of the block contents. I've generated a patch for this. Please let me know your thoughts. I believe this adds valuable flexibility to default header arguments. Thanks! Matt