Eric S Fraga writes: > On Monday, 12 Oct 2020 at 18:33, Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide wrote: >> That’s also when I tangle — but I often don’t move the code back into >> org afterwards, because once I needed this support once, I know I’ll >> need it again. > > Interesting. I guess my needs are different: I need these support tools > when doing the initial code development but not much after > that. Subsequently, most of my time is spent with documentation, > dissemination, and bug fixes. Doing most of this is easier in org mode. Do you use org-mode to document stuff after you wrote it? I often use it to start small tools that I need right now — for example some data extraction — and I would prefer to keep them in org, because I then have one single reference. And I often write the code while I’m writing the text around it. When then something does not work, I need debugging and exploration to find out how to fix it. > But whatever works best for you is what you should do! There are a lot of great ways to use org-mode :-) Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken