Hi Jarmo! Jarmo Hurri anaandika: > Greetings. > > I hereby volunteer to maintain ob-asymptote.el. Nice! > This file has been moved > to org-contrib, but I would like it to be brought back into Org itself. > > I strongly feel that Asymptote is way too valuable as a scientific tool > to be dropped out of Org. Isn't this debatable? TBH, this is the first time I'm hearing about it. I've looked it up, and indeed it seems to be useful. That said, shouldn't this be in org-contrib? Too many features in a tool - featurism - may be distracting, in the sense that you focus more on your tool than work at hand. And that said, to work around this, I reckon that's why (?) we have org-contrib. You - the end user - install what you want/need. Just my 2ยข. -- (Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.) (D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.gnupg.net))