Hi Nicolas, On Wed, Apr 21, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Cheong Yiu Fung wrote: > The first patch implements the changes. I took the liberty to show > entry of its ancestors > too (4 in the test case). Many users, I believe, rarely put text there, > so it does not > make a difference. I would like to rescind my previous comments. It's awkward for me to realize I do have a lot of ancestor text that I do not wish to be exported. Please ignore patches in the previous message and use the latest ones attached. Thanks! Yiufung