Hi everybody, I am starting to use org-mode to create literate applications in Clojure. So far so good, this is a terrific piece of software. One thing why I wanted to use org-mode is to use it to create Clojure Notebooks. The problem I had is that I have many functions that can take some time (more than 10 seconds) to complete. This means that I was often receiving that error from nrepl: =========== nrepl-send-sync-request: Sync nREPL request timed out (op eval session 57bdacff-b178-4952-8bf8-5e01ac9d745a code (def umbel (create-ontology-structure)) =========== The problem is that there is no way to define the nrepl timeout from Org-mode. What I did is to expose that nrepl setting in ob-clojure.el. This is the ob-clojure.el.diff patch I am proposing here. The name of the new setting is "org-babel-clojure-nrepl-timeout". If it is set to /nil/ then no timeout will occur, otherwise any integer will define a timeout value. This variable can be set from the /.emacs/ global setting file. It works fine from here, please modify as required. Thanks, Fred