On Wednesday 11 February 2015 02:58 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Christian Moe writes: > >> An ODT cross-reference to the footnote? That makes sense, but should >> that be achieved by footnoting inside a footnote, or is the appropriate >> thing to do to use a dedicated target and link? >> >> [fn:1] footdef1, see also [[thatotherfootnote]]. >> >> [fn:2]<>footdef2 >> >> That seems to works nicely e.g. in HTML export. >> >> But I get an error message when I try it in ODT export (OpenDocument >> export failed: number-or-marker-p, nil -- can't be more detailed at the >> moment because my debugger doesn't seem to work correctly). > > This should be fixed. Thank you. Not yet. See attached files. > > Regards, >