Dear Carsten, On 01.05.2010, at 08:49, Carsten Dominik wrote: > Dear all, > > the final version of the new compact guide (down to 34 pages now) > to Org-mode is here: > > http://orgmode.org/orgguide.pdf > > http://orgmode.org/guide/ > > Do we need to advertise this document better? Where? I think it was a great idea of having a compact guide and I think the HTML version works very well indeed in terms of layout and structure - nice work! I would suggest to have a link to the new compact guide just after "Documentation" on the left side on the top level of the Org-mode site, maybe even a short paragraph with a link at the very top of the Documentation section. There is also some unused space in the top left corner of both the Org Manual and the new Compact Guide. I think it might be useful to have two icons there to navigate between the Manual and the Compact Guide, possibly also back to the Org-Mode site's top level - naturally, this should involve the "Unicorg" icon, or variations thereof. Warm regards, Stefan -- Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys. Max-Planck-Institut für neurologische Forschung Gleuelerstr. 50, 50931 Köln, Germany Tel.: +49-221-4726-213 FAX +49-221-4726-298 Tel.: +49-221-478-5713 Mobile: 0160-93874279 Email: vollmar@nf.mpg.de http://www.nf.mpg.de