emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
From: Ypo <ypuntot@gmail.com>
To: indieterminacy@libre.brussels
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Could a citation act as a link, or a link to be exported as a citation?
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 12:37:11 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks, Jonathan

I don't know much about Hyperbole, but it looked kind of aside from
orgmode. Not sure if I want to add that possible difficulty to orgmode
parsers.

BTW, in the William's example I added before, it could work org-ref,
because there are not subtrees, just by citing to the reference in a
.bib file. But this wouldn't work with subtrees, where each subtree is a
chapter of the referenced book.

*Reference:*

**

> *** Suárez Falcón, J. C., Recio Saboya, P., San Luis Costas, M. C., y
> Pozo Cabanillas, M. P. (2019). /Introducción al análisis de datos:
> Aplicaciones en psicología y ciencias de la salud./ Sanz y Torres
>
> *** Suárez Falcón et al. (2019) "1 Conceptos básicos y Organización de
> Datos - 1.3. Concepto y Funciones de la Estadística: Descripción e
> Inferencia"
> :PROPERTIES:
> :ID:       20210607T122433.664964
> :END:
> *
> **
*
*

*Note:*

> * Here you can see *duplicate linking* is needed: one for the Chapter
> in the Reference file (above) and another one for citations to work to
> the bibtex file, below.
> :PROPERTIES:
> :ID:       20210607T122524.032860
> :END:
> :LINKS:
> /*- [[id:20210607T122433.664964]]*//*
> *//*- cite:SuarezFalcon.2019.IntroduccionAnalisisDatos*/
> :END:

*Bibtex entry:*

**

> *@book{SuarezFalcon.2019.IntroduccionAnalisisDatos,
>   title = {Introducción al análisis de datos: aplicaciones en
> psicología y ciencias de la salud},
>   shorttitle = {Introducción al análisis de datos},
>   author = {Suárez Falcón, Juan Carlos and RECIO SABOYA, PATRICIA and
> SAN LUIS COSTAS, MARÍA CONCEPCIÓN and POZO CABANILLAS, MARÍA DEL PILAR},
>   year = {2019},
>   publisher = {Sanz y Torres},
>   address = {Alcorcón},
>   annotation = {OCLC: 1140871590},
>   file = {Z\:\\SuarezFalcon.2019.IntroduccionAnalisisDatos.pdf},
>   isbn = {978-84-17765-42-2},
>   language = {Spanish}
> }*
*
*

Just a thought, maybe superficial and un-needed feature, just in case.

Best regards