emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* Export of deadline status via ~org-batch-agenda-csv~
@ 2022-01-13  8:30 Stefan van der Walt
From: Stefan van der Walt @ 2022-01-13  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I am trying to process all of my TODOs in a script, and therefore use ~org-batch-agenda-csv~ to export them to CSV.

I am running into two problems:

1. It seems to be impossible to get deadline/schedule information for tasks that have been marked as DONE and
2. There exists a ~type~ value ~past-scheduled~ for when a task's scheduled date has been missed, but there is no equivalent for ~past-deadline~.

(See =org-agenda.el=, docstring for ~defmacro org-batch-agenda-csv~).

I think (2) can be fixed fairly easily by adding a "past-deadline" type.  I'm not sure how to address (1).  Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Stéfan

* Re: Export of deadline status via ~org-batch-agenda-csv~
@ 2022-10-21  6:41 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-10-21  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan van der Walt; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Stefan van der Walt" <stefanv@berkeley.edu> writes:

> I am trying to process all of my TODOs in a script, and therefore use ~org-batch-agenda-csv~ to export them to CSV.
>
> I am running into two problems:
>
> 1. It seems to be impossible to get deadline/schedule information for tasks that have been marked as DONE and
> 2. There exists a ~type~ value ~past-scheduled~ for when a task's scheduled date has been missed, but there is no equivalent for ~past-deadline~.
>
> (See =org-agenda.el=, docstring for ~defmacro org-batch-agenda-csv~).
>
> I think (2) can be fixed fairly easily by adding a "past-deadline" type.  I'm not sure how to address (1).  Any thoughts?

Sorry for the late reply.
Could you please provide more details?
It is not very clear for me what you are trying to achieve.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,