On 2/28/2022 00:41, Richard Stallman wrote: > [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider > ]]] [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies, > ]]] [[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's > example. ]]] > > The FSF accepts credit card payments without Javascript, thanks to a > special arrangement with a credit card processor. But it is not > easy to get a credit card processor to accept you as a client that > way. > Hmm, well, perhaps you're thinking of a different issue. I'm referring to PayPal. https://my.fsf.org/donate The text on the page is: "PayPal (not recommended: requires nonfree JavaScript)" My personal dislike of PP has nothing to do with the status of its page code, and everything to do with its corporate ethical code. I don't have money on account there.When buying overseas, I use PP as a routing agent to mask from my bank the destination of my CC charges. Org will tread its own path on this. My feeling is that there's more at stake than Euros. But, I'm just a user. mp -- "Do not neglect to do good, and to share what you have." - Hebrews 13:16a Michael Powe Naugatuck CT USA powem@ctpowe.net