Hi all! I’m trying to setup a two column Frame that consists of one column with text and the other one with an image that is completely filling the column. Something like this: DeckSet, a Mac app, is doing very well. So far I’ve done this in org mode: ** Privatkopie *** Bild :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_COL: 0.48 :END: #+ATTR_LATEX: width=\textwidth [[file:img/runner.jpg]] *** Privatkopie :PROPERTIES: :BEAMER_COL: 0.48 :END: - z.B. Rippen einer CD als MP3 - Aufnahme einer Sendung auf DVD - Vergütung der Urheber über Pauschalabgaben - z.B. bei Rohlingen, Kopierern, Computern Any help would be greatly appreciated! — Tobias