Hi, Apologies, I've been quite busy and I haven't had time to dive more into this, but I have it written down somewhere and I'll make modifications as soon as I am able. I'll reply here with a new patch when I'm done. Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Ihor Radchenko writes: > >> Thanks for the patch! >> >> In general, we do not intend to support changing basic elements of Org >> syntax. So, things like your _p may remain buggy because they clash with >> underscore emphasis. >> ... >> More comments below. >> ... > > [I am following this up as more than one month passed since the last > activity in the thread] > > Have you had a chance to look into my comments? > If you have any objections or issues with addressing them, feel free to > reply.