* All the best
@ 2020-03-25 19:27 edgar
From: edgar @ 2020-03-25 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs, emacs-orgmode

Dear Emacs and Org community,

I just want to send a small note to wish you the best during these times
of need. Let us remember that it is community which allows us to keep
going as a species. Please, take care of yourselves and those who
surround you, and let us do our best to overcome the circumstances with
a smile :D .

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

* Re: All the best
@ 2020-03-27  4:27 ` Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
From: Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor @ 2020-03-27  4:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

edgar wrote:

> I just want to send a small note to wish you the best
> during these times of need. Let us remember that it is
> community which allows us to keep going as a species.
> Please, take care of yourselves and those who surround
> you, and let us do our best to overcome the
> circumstances with a smile :D

Do a lot of Elisp, I heard its good for your spirit.

You stay away from #emacs, you know with all the other
people being there.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573