While implementing the test, I found a bug in my patch. Thanks for pointing out the test suite! :) Should I flatten the commits i.e. send original + new changes as one patch? Also, I have not yet signed FSF papers -- will this pose a problem for incorporating the test suite changes? Regards, Georgiy On 05 Oct, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Georgiy Tugai writes: > > > * lisp/org-clock (org-clocktable-steps): Fix weekly-step clock report > > ignoring hours between start of period and start of week, when start > > of period is on a day of week numerically less than start of week. > > > > Clock report now always inserts a "week" starting at the start of > > the period, if necessary; all following weeks start on the start of > > the week as expected. > > Thank you. > > Would you mind adding a test in test-org-clock.el? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >