Hello, I built org-mode from the master branch. I set org-export-babel- evaluate to nil in my init.el as my org-files contain lots of src- blocks that take ages to execute. I realized that since commit ec615b192d703a0201ceefd46897e4636ff00a38, the export behavior has changed. Since then, the ":exports" seems to get ignored if said variable is set to nil and always exports the code as well, even when ":exports" is set to "results". If org-export-babel- evaluate is set to true, everything works fine. Is this a bug or is there a new way to prevent org-mode from executing my blocks before the export? On a side note: This is also true for inline source blocks. I couldn't really find anything in etc/ORG-NEWS about this, but I might just not look in the right place. I think that I read somewhere that inline source blocks can now export the code as well. This doesn't work for me, too. Thanks Christian