Hello, I'm having trouble understanding in which directory to download the cdlatex.el script that Mr. Dominik wrote. I'm on Windows 7, emacs 24, my AUCTEX version is 11.88 and I also have Org-mode 8.2 and yasnippet installed. When I give the command M-x org-cdlatex-mode, Emacs responds "Cannot open load file: no such file or directory, cdlatex". I've also tried adding the following lines into my .emacs file but to no avail.
(autoload 'org-cdlatex-mode "cdlatex.el" "Enter org-cdlatex mode" t)(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-org-cdlatex)
I'm not the only person experiencing this odd behavior, infact please check this stackexchange thread: http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/19614/org-cdlatex-doesnt-work. Can someone please confirm that yasnippet and org-cdlatex-mode are not incompatible?Do I need to download the script from ELPA as I did with other packages? I cannot find this script in the list of packages that come up if I type M-x list-packages. How can I fix this problem, I really would like to use org-cdlatex-mode under Org-mode. Thanks in advance!