emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
* clocktable: link to :ID: rather than header text?
@ 2020-09-14 16:52 Bill White
From: Bill White @ 2020-09-14 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm generating clocktables with :link t, and after changing the text of a target heading I found that links in clocktables point to the header text and not its :ID:

Is it possible for clocktable links to use the target heading's :ID: rather than its text, which I may need to change?

Thanks -

bw
--
"No, ma'am, we're musicians."