Hi, I have a large document (a book) written in AsciiDoc, and I’ve been thinking of converting it to org-mode, which I find eminently more readable. The method I’ve come up with is: 1. AsciiDoc -> Docbook using asciidoc or asciidoctor 2. Docbook -> org using pandoc The conversion seems to work well, except for one thing: I have index terms in my AsciiDoc files using the ‘((( … )))’ syntax (http://asciidoctor.org/docs/user-manual/#index-terms ). Step 1 converts them correctly into tags, but pandoc inserts them as part of the main text instead of producing‘#+INDEX entries. Before I go report the bug to Pandoc, I was wondering if anyone has tried this and maybe come up with some other way of doing the conversion. Thanks! —Diego