Hi All, My Emacs Workflow involves connecting to a dev server over SSH so I can use my machines as thin clients and avoid synchronizing files, for that I do pretty much everything over TRAMP as I don’t want to lose the benefits of GUI Emacs. While everything mostly works impressively fine, I noticed writing my specifications that ob-plantuml fails to generate diagrams. It seems to me that there is a redundant check which uses `file-exists-p` even if using TRAMP, the plantuml jar is located on the remote server, so it fails with an error even though the command to actually render the diagrams works fine. The patch I propose involves keeping this check but moving it so it only generates a message instead of failing the whole generation process, doing so allows to restore the functionality and I can finally generate my sequence diagrams over TRAMP. For more details, see the attached patch. -- Guillaume