On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:29:15 +1100, Alex Ghitza wrote: > Good. So we can put this in notmuch.el and Keith will get everybody's > sent mail. :) That seems sub-optimal, at least for me... > It looks like we need a way to get the primary email address from the > config file. We actually want to let the user *select* an email address from the config file, and then automagically set the bcc: flag as appropriate. Without that, I'd end up bcc'ing all of my mail through my home address, which would end up sending work email unencrypted to my house. Sub-optimal > (setq user-full-name "Alex Ghitza") > (setq user-mail-address "aghitza@gmail.com") You can set everything in the message-mail argument list: (message-mail nil nil '(("bcc" "keith.packard@intel.com") ("from" "Keith Packard "))) Alternatively, we can hack up message mode so that when the From address is set (using completion from the notmuch config), the Bcc line is copied. -- keith.packard@intel.com