From: Keith Packard <keithp@keithp.com>
To: Jan Janak <jan@ryngle.com>, Carl Worth <cworth@cworth.org>
Cc: notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Subject: Re: notmuch 'index' mode.
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:38:20 -0800	[thread overview]

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:14:07 +0100, Jan Janak <jan@ryngle.com> wrote:

> I like this. I think this is much cleaner than the "virtual tag"
> approach.

A disadvantage I see is that you would not see this 'virtual tags' in
the list of tags on each message. And, we'd have to put the virtual tags
in the .config file or the command line would become a lot less
useful. Speaking of which, we should put the folders in the .config file
in any case, and provide command line syntax to use them.

--
keith.packard@intel.com