Hello David, David Bremner writes: >>> Is anyone interested in debugging this failure? I can provide a copy of >>> a failing mail off-list but don't have time myself to dive into the gory >>> details of PGP/MIME verification right now. [...] > I got as far as verifying that the problem occurs to me too, and seems > to happen inside libgmime. I didn't yet figure out how to construct a > test case for libgmime, but before I go further I'll need test data I > can share. Thanks again for looking into it! The sending software seems to be open-source [1]; I've asked on GitHub for a sample that can be shared [2]. 🤞 My original hope was that once you figure out the reason you could create a synthetic example. Unfortunately I don't have control over the sender side myself, I can only ask them to send me an email over this system. And because it's a (hosted) production instance it will always include personal data (of the sender) that shouldn't be published. :-/ It's fine to share with individual developers of other projects like libgmime, though, as long as it doesn't end up anywhere public (e.g. git repo, public bug tracker). Sascha [1] https://otobo.de/en/ [2] https://github.com/RotherOSS/otobo/discussions/2400