On Thu, Aug 23 2012, Michal Nazarewicz wrote: > For some reason the faces do not get applied when 'face property is > used, but they work correctly with 'font-lock-face property. This > commit changes notmuch-search to use the latter. OK, forget about this. The problem “fixed itself” when I upgraded the package that caused the issue. Strange thing is that I cannot identify any change in the package that could cause the problem to disappear. Oh well, another life mystery. -- Best regards, _ _ .o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of o' \,=./ `o ..o | Computer Science, Michał “mina86” Nazarewicz (o o) ooo +------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--