* Create tags from folders
@ 2022-08-07 19:18 Notmuch mailinglist
  To: notmuch

Hello,

I've managed to get mbsync, notmuch and neomutt all setup. But its now time for fine tuning and tinkering.
My email is from Protonmail and I use sieve filters to organise my mail as needed into folders.
Mbsync creates a folder structure which mirrors what is on my proton mail account.
But is it possible for notmuch to create tags based on the folders within my mail directory and tagging the mails..

Basically what I want is
"if mail in folder1 tag as folder1"

Hope this makes sense.