Hi, I have stumbled upon strange behavior of emacs-notmuch. When I extract (some?) plain text attachments into files using notmuch-show-save-part (by pressing ".s"), the file they end up in has Windows encoding of line ends (CRLF) even though both the machine used to send and receive the email are Linux ones. I can reproduce the issue with the attached example email. Emacs notmuch extracts the attachment into a windows encoding file while mutt or metamail does not. Can anyone else reproduce this behavior? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks a lot, Martin