On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:46:24 +0200, Felix Geller wrote: > I attached two commits. One that includes the changes (which have most > comments incorporated, only that I stick to when rather than if) and one > that includes a test. I still can't run the tests myself, I attached an > excerpt of what errors come up for the emacs subset, so I haven't tested > the test itself :( However, it is a simple copy of an existing one, but > I use a let to change the value of the new variable and adapted one of > the existing expected outputs to lack indentation. I'd be grateful if > someone could test it... Got the test suite to run on my machine and I fixed a editing typo of the expected output. After that the test runs fine on my machine. The patch that has the actual changes needs no changing. Let me know if something's wrong/missing. Cheers, Felix