On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 08:35:49 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: Non-text part: multipart/signed > Hey, Felix. Yeah, I unfortunately don't have any other suggestions > other than asking the gmime folks. Jeff replied and sent me a working patch :) Not sure yet how he prefers to publish the patch, but the problem is fixed. > Interestingly, I see the following message in your crypto test output: > > Error: search term did not match precisely one message. > > which seems to indicate that the desired message wasn't actually > delivered properly, contrary to what the emacs delivery tests are > stating. Not sure how that could be related, though, since it looks > like the trace that you show above definitely looks like gmime caught in > a poll loop. Just ran the tests with a "fixed" poll function and it seems that many problems remain. Don't have the time at the moment to take a closer look, but I attached the output. Anyway, I'm a glad decrypting user now ;) Cheers, Felix > jamie. Non-text part: application/pgp-signature