Hi, Pardon me for using non-standard terms here because of lack of knowledge of the language used in the email world. I have this thread in which some messages are tagged unread. When the thread is opened, I see that those unread messages are not shown in full in the threaded view. Instead they appear `folded' with only the summary appearing in the thread, as if they are read. Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Eh8SKe6.png I am attaching the messages in the thread shown in the screenshot as a tar.bz2 file. Ramakrishnan