On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:17:49 +0100, Gregor Zattler wrote: > Hi Adam, notmuch developers, > * Adam Wolfe Gordon [16. Jan. 2012]: > > Add a customization option, notmuch-mua-reply-quoth, which controls > > the first line of the reply body (typically, "On %date%, %from% wrote:"). > > This allows users who like other styles or correspond in other languages > > to set an appropriate line using any of the quoted message's headers. > > I really missed this feature in notmuch. There is already > message-citation-line-format which is part of message mode or > gnus and is not used in notmuch. Wouldn't it be more consistent > to reuse this? If we're going to do it, this would be the right approach.