On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:01:33 +0400, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote: > * Revert changes to notmuch-show-advance-and-archive. Why? (I mean, because the change is poor or just that it's unrelated or because I didn't mention it) > * Can we split this in two patches? One for rewind and another for > advance. I'll think about that. Is there a specific reason? I'm not particularly in favour of splitting things just for the sake of it. > * Does this patch change the behavior of the functions or is it just > meant to simplify the code? If it is the former, it would be really > nice to have tests for it. I believe that it changes the behaviour. I'll write tests.