I'm sure that I can figure out either some `defcustom' goop or worse to sort it out so that the initialisation happens correctly. > > `notmuch-crypto-process-mime' is used only in notmuch-show.el, so the > > setting really belongs there with an appropriate name. > > I intentionally put this in a separate section in case there were > eventually other needs for this setting beyond just show mode. I > personally think we should just leave it where it is, particularly > since it's been there for a while. Okay.