On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:10:17 -0800, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: > > It makes it simpler to develop and maintain the test (because you can do > > more work with traditional emacs support for editing elisp), but might > > make interpreting failures more difficult (the test harness mostly just > > reports 'failed'). > > It is really nice to see diffs on failure, actually, to get a sense of > what exactly went wrong. Agreed. > Is it possible to have some sort of standard report to stdout that > could provide more info? A little syntactic sugar will improve things I expect (have to avoid re-implementing ert though). I'll have a play.