Thank you very much, Tomas! Both are working for me now. --- dwrz|朱为文 On 2016-12-27 18:24, Tomas Nordin wrote: > David Wen Riccardi-Zhu writes: > >> When I run a search with notmuch (on Emacs), olders email are shown first >> (at the top of the screen). This is inconvenient, since the majority of >> my searches relate to more recent emails. Is there a way to flip the >> output around, so that newer mails appear first? > > Check out the variable notmuch-search-oldest-first. I have this set in > my notmuch-config: > > (setq notmuch-search-oldest-first t) > > you should have > > (setq notmuch-search-oldest-first nil) > > I guess. Also, in a notmuch-search buffer, the effect of pressing o for > me is to toggle the search order. C-h k o > > o runs the command notmuch-search-toggle-order, which is an > interactive compiled Lisp function in `notmuch.el'. > > It is bound to o. > > (notmuch-search-toggle-order) > > Toggle the current search order.