Regarding the following, written by "inwit" on 2021-12-07 at 23:08 Uhr +0100: >Thanks! However, if I understood it correctly, this means sending >mail in html, and I was hoping to forward them in plain text, by >stripping html and leaving a legible txt form (such as the one >displayed in notmuch-show). Just don't convert it to HTML on sending then… -- @martinkrafft | https://matrix.to/#/#madduck:madduck.net who's general failure, and why's he reading my disk? spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net