Hey everyone :) I'd like to introduce my initial tagging approach, afew tags: https://github.com/teythoon/afew It has some nifty features, citing the README: * text classification, magic tags aka the mailing list without server * spam handling (flush all tags, add spam) * killed thread handling * tags posts to lists with lists, $list-id * autoarchives mails sent from you * catchall -> remove new, add inbox * can operate on new messages [default], --all messages or on custom query results * has a --dry-run mode for safe testing * works with both python2.7 and python3.2 Eagerly waiting for your feedback and patches ;) Justus