Hi everyone :) I noticed that Message.get_replies() returns a Messages object *or* None. Quoting the documentation: > Returns: Messages or None if there are no replies to this message Messages is a class implementing the iterator protocol, so a python programmer would expect to get an iterator that raises a StopIteration on the first invocation of next() if there aren't any replies. With the current implementation one needs to do something like replies = message.get_replies() if replies != None: for reply in replies: [...] which looks awkward. Imho one should be able to just do for reply in message.get_replies(): [...] What do you think? Would it be possible to get this into the 0.9 release? I could propose a patch if you like, but not today... Justus