Quoting Sebastian Spaeth (2011-09-30 14:00:36) >On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 03:05:35 +0200, Justus Winter <4winter@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> wrote: >> To make the exception handling more effective in code using the >> python bindings it is necessary to differentiate between the >> different kind of failures. > >[master b6a0173] python: provide more exception classes > >Hi, I have taken your patch and used it as a template, modifying things >slightly. I also converted database.py to make use of the new >subclasses. Documentation will have to follow, but as users can use the >code, just as they had done before, there is no urgency. > >Justus is that what you had in mind? Yes, very nice. Thanks :) Justus