* How to use Notmuch with Neovim?
@ 2024-09-28 13:00 Ralph Seichter
From: Ralph Seichter @ 2024-09-28 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Is anybody here using Notmuch in combination with an up-to-date version
of Neovim? I have experimented with notmuch-vim [1], but without success.
Given that the latest changes to this plugin were made three years ago
and that the plugin targets classic Vim, I am looking for a possible
alternative.

[1] https://github.com/felipec/notmuch-vim

Notmuch is the last holdout requiring me to use Emacs, and it is
bothering me. Ending up with strings like "5j" instead of moving the
cursor as intended is becoming a bit embarassing. ;-)

-Ralph