Hi, I'm in the process of trying to set up reading email in the terminal and just installed notmuch, which looks like a pretty awesome tool. I currently have one question nagging me: I have a lot of mail in my native Hungarian, which properly written is full of characters like éáűúü, but if someone's writing on a non-Hungarian keyboard, or just quickly writing an email from a phone, they often drop the accents as it's faster and we'll likely understand anyway. Is it possible to set it up that if I search for "lanc" it would also match "lánc" other than going `notmuch search lanc OR lánc`? Thanks very much, Bence Ferdinandy -- +36305425054 bence.ferdinandy.com