Hi, I'm using Dart to work with libnotmuch and when calling notmuch_message_remove_tag a std::length_error is thrown. I'm out of my comfort zone here so there's been a bit of fumbling to get to this point. I have tried doing the same tag removal with both alot and the notmuch commandline tools and it works, and I've checked that the arguments I'm passing are valid, so I'm at a bit of a loss. I just wondered if anyone could shed any light on when notmuch_message_remove_tag would throw a length_error? Thanks, Colin